Who we are
Silubi™ is owned and operated by WRT Technologies Limited in the UK. Our website address is: https://www.silubi.com.
For the purposes of applicable data protection and privacy laws, the data controller is WRT Tech (company number 11410883) of 1 London Bridge, London, SE1 9BG, United Kingdom. This policy explains what personal data we collect, how we may use and manage it and the rights you have in relation to your personal data. Before you provide us with any personal data or browse our website, you should read through this policy in full and make sure that you are comfortable with our privacy practices.
Whose personal data do we collect?
WRT Tech collects personal data from a range of individuals in the context of its business activities, including:
- Representatives of our suppliers, customers and other business contacts.
- Users of our website, platform and associated services.
- Individuals who contact us by any means.
- Job applicants.
How we collect your personal data?
WRT Tech collects personal data in the following ways:
- Visits to our website and/or completion one of our web forms.
- Through use of our platform and/or one of our services.
- Communication with us via any means, including but not limited to telephone, email and through the use of social networking websites, third party apps or similar technologies.
What information do we collect?
WRT Tech may collect a range of personal data from you in a business context, including but not limited to your name, gender, job title, photographic identification, email address, home address and other contact details, details of your business and other interests, communications with you (including notes from meetings) and financial and payment information.
Information provided during the course of using our platform and services is stored in accordance with the provision of that service.
When you use our website, platform and associated services, we collect certain standard information that is sent by your browser to the website, e.g. your IP address, browser type, operating system, language, time zone setting, access times and any referring website addresses, including any resources that you access.
We may collect and process information that you provide by filling in forms on the website, including without limitation, information provided as part of a job application.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
WRT Tech may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you are under no obligation to respond to them.
How do we use the information we collect?
WRT Tech uses personal data held about you in the following ways:
- To provide to you the requested services and to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To ensure that content from the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, including carrying out analytics in relation to the use of the website.
- To provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To communicate with you and third party contacts.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- For other business-related purposes, including negotiating contracts, managing accounts and records, supporting corporate social responsibility activities, legal, regulatory and internal investigations.
Recruitment & Employment
The legal basis for processing your personal data
In accordance with the purpose for which we collect and use your personal data, as set out above, the legal basis for WRT Tech processing your personal data will typically be one of the following:
- Your consent.
- The performance of a contract that we have in place with you or other individuals.
- WRT Tech or our third parties’ legitimate business interests.
- Compliance with our legal obligations.
- Security related activities to protect our website, internal systems and other associated IT systems.
Disclosure of your information
WRT Tech may share your personal data with people within the organisation who have a “need to know” that data for business or legal reasons, e.g. in order to carry out an administrative function or to direct a query that you have submitted to the relevant department within WRT Tech.
We may disclose your personal data:
- To third parties including the authorities, WRT Tech’s advisors, suppliers of IT services and third parties engaged by WRT Tech for the purpose of providing services requested by you.
- To protect any intellectual property rights in any materials displayed on or otherwise available from the website.
- For the purposes of seeking legal or other professional advice.
- To respond to a legal request or comply with a legal obligation.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell, merge or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If WRT Tech or substantially all of its assets is/are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be transferred.
- In the event that we are required to do so to comply with our regulatory obligations.
If you request a password reset, your IP address may be included in the reset email.
We may decide to allow our website users to share comments, postings, testimonials, or other information. If you choose to submit such information to us, the information that you submit may be available generally to the public. Information that you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to this website or any of our other associated services, you should avoid publicly uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to this website could download and extract any location data from images made publicly available.
How long we retain your data
Your personal data is not kept for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is collected. This means that data and records are destroyed or erased from our systems when no longer required. The amount of time that records are kept varies depending upon the type of personal data such records contain.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information provided in the user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Content from other websites
The website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data
Applicable data privacy laws give rights to individuals in respect of personal data that organisations hold about them. If you wish to:
- request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you
- request that we rectify, delete, or limit the processing of your personal data
please submit your request via our contact form.
If you have an account on this site or any of our other services, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Notice and WRT Tech’s handling of your personal data are welcomed. Such correspondence, as well as any complaints and concerns can be sent via our contact form.
If you are not satisfied with the handling of your concern or complaint by WRT Tech, you can escalate this to your national Data Protection Authority.